Personal tools
You are here: Home Forum How to use Salome? Face-SketchArc_1_2f... what mean 2f?

Face-SketchArc_1_2f... what mean 2f?

Up to How to use Salome?

This forum is DEPRECATED, please create new topics in the new SALOME forum.
For existing topics please transfer them to the new forum.

Face-SketchArc_1_2f... what mean 2f?

Posted by matthieu_gaudet at December 18. 2020

Dear all,

I'm going through the python code generated by shaper in order to understand its structure.

I arrived on this command:

Face_1_objects = [model.selection("FACE", "Sketch_1/Face-SketchArc_1_2f-SketchLine_2f-SketchLine_3f-SketchLine_1r"),
                  model.selection("FACE", "Sketch_1/Face-SketchLine_5f-SketchArc_2_2r-SketchLine_5f-SketchLine_6f-SketchLine_7f-SketchLine_4f-SketchLine_2r-SketchArc_1_2r"),
                  model.selection("FACE", "Sketch_1/Face-SketchLine_5f-SketchArc_2_2f")]

Of course, my code contains objects such as SketchArc_1 or SketchLine_5 being part of Sketch_1. My only concern is the meaning of the letter "f" or "r" following a line object, as well as the "_2f" or "_2r".

What does that mean, when setting up this string defining the face? f for forward and r for reversed corresponding to the direction of the added entity in the added entity forming the surrounding of the face?

Also, and maybe the most important one... where can I find this information by myself?

I thank you a lot for your support.

Regards

This forum is DEPRECATED, please create new topics in the new SALOME forum.
For existing topics please transfer them to the new forum.